Orrin's attack on 1st grade
Wednesday, March 16, 2022
Science 12
I learned that prediction are not always true. like if you predicted that little plants only had one seed but big plants had lots of seeds it would not be true. predictions are just guesses! you check to see if it is true by trying it out!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Language arts 16
I read and made a book report for you.
Social studies 3
PLG : Civics and Government I watched a brain pop video on the president. I liked that you get to live in the white house and work there at...
elective 1 2nd semester
I am learning how to play piano. I like it because I wrote a song. It is fun to play a musical instrument. I want to learn to play lots and ...
language arts 10
PLG : Non Fiction Reading I read a book on Epic called "Are You a Bully?"
No comments:
Post a Comment